What is Your Mayan Birth Chart?
The Mayans developed a system of astrology from their calendar that is called the Tzolk’in which has 20 different day signs and 13 different galactic numbers. The Mayans had a lot of wisdom about our Earth and how we connect to it and through it, so their interpretation of astrology allows us to venture deeper into the study of ourselves and this universe.
Your Mayan Astrology Birth Chart is displayed as a beautiful work of art of the glyphs of Mayan culture. The positions of each of the five glyphs signifies different parts of our lives. These glyphs predict our characteristics. In this reading, you will receive your full birth chart and will be able to ask any question in relation to its meaning.
This Birth chart has five different aspects to it. The meanings of them are as follows:
- Occult: This signifies magical gift that you have in you. This is placed in the south.
- Ally: This signifies features common with you personality. This is placed in the east.
- Birth: This signifies the features for your day of birth. This is placed in the north.
- Challenge: This signifies the challenges that up may have to face and situations where you have to show your courage. This is placed in the west.
- Guide: This signifies the force that influences your action. This is placed in the north.
This reading will guide you from the Mayan vision in your evolutionary process as beings, making you aware of your mission and purpose in life.